From idea to finished product, your success is our goal.
Clients agree to…
- meet with faculty and students on campus a minimum of three times
- work with students to approve the new material on schedule
- use the solution presented for a minimum of one year and sign a legal agreement to such
- allow media coverage announcing the project completion
- propose a budget for the production of marketing materials
Step 2: We will contact you to let you know wether or not your organization was chosen for the project
Step 3: We will meet in person to confirm that there is a fit between our services and your marketing needs
Step 4: A project contract will be signed by both parties
Step 5: The project will proceed on a 15 week term as outlined here.
Our services are free, however any cost associated with the production of materials related to the marketing solutions will be funded by your organization.
Please note that we are prepared to work within your proposed budget.
Cardinal Solutions: the interdisciplinary faculty/student team that develops marketing solutions.